This likable and outgoing person’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
(1) Overall supervision of the Estimating Department:
- Bid schedule and calendar
- Leading kick-off/hand-off meetings
- Leading after action meetings
- Team meetings/direction (LMA)
- Leading project interviews
- Establishing overhead/profit & accurate margins
- Project negotiation
- Schedule and lead bid close meetings
(2) Responsible for the following, by personal action or delegation:
- Proposal writing
- RFP Preparation/Responses
- Specification/Drawing Reviews
- Selection of Materials
- Prepare Take-offs
- Subcontractor and Supplier Quote Requests
- Labor factoring/summarizing
- Bid Breakdowns
This very good communicator must have:
- A minimum of 5 years of electrical estimating experience.
- A minimum of 3 years of management experience.
- Experience/Competence with estimating software.
It is preferred that this focused, results-oriented person have:
- Experience/Competence with Accubid.
- Previous experience/competence with:
- MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Live Count
- Electrical field work experience.
- Previous experience in Commercial construction.
- Previous experience as an Estimator.
It is desired that this consistent and detail-oriented person have:
- Holds a 4-year college degree.
- Work experience in an EOS environment.
- Experience with P6 Primavera/MS Project Scheduling.
- Sales training.
- Experience with CRM software
- Experience in Industrial construction.
- Experience in Transportation construction.
- Experience in Design/Build estimating
- Experience in Western USA Markets
If you operate from a base of high integrity, value top quality customer service, enjoy getting stuff done and are a friendly, but firm leader, send a narrative letter about yourself with your current resume to:
Bob Spence, Consultant email@example.com